We’re recruiting for a recruiter! An Associate Recruiter, that is!
If you are interested in joining Lee Group Search, read on.
With Lee Group Search, an Associate Recruiter assists in the first stage of the recruiting process.
Associate Recruiter responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our recruitment needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media, professional networks, and job boards.
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with Search Consultants to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current candidates and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
Requirements include the following:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com.